About Meadowbrook Endoscopy Center
Founded in 2008, Meadowbrook Endoscopy Center, a free-standing ambulatory surgery center, is a conveniently-located, ultra-modern state of the art facility providing colorectal cancer screening and testing and related services by a dedicated team of skilled doctors and Registered Nurses.
- Meadowbrook Endoscopy is a convenient, less stressful environment for colorectal cancer screening and testing.
- Meadowbrook Endoscopy provides the highest quality of care demonstrated by its Joint Commission Accreditation and Center for Medicare & Medicaid Certification.
- Meadowbrook Endoscopy accepts all insurance including Medicaid and Medicare.
- Meadowbrook Endoscopy believes no one should ever be denied this life-saving testing because they cannot afford it! No one is ever turned away because they do not have medical insurance.
Our physicians, staff and administrative staff together speak more than a dozen languages including: Bengali, Burmese, Cantonese, Dutch, Hebrew, Hindi, Mandarin, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Telegu, Urdu and Yiddish. Translators are also available for other languages.
What Are Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC’S)?
Ambulatory surgery centers are facilities where procedures are performed that do not require hospital admission. ASC’s provide cost-effective services and a convenient environment that is less stressful than what many hospitals can offer.
Meadowbrook Endoscopy Center is committed to providing the highest Quality of Care demonstrated by our Joint Commission Accreditation and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Certification.
- New York State Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (NYSAASC)
- Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
Meadowbrook Endoscopy Center – Our Goal is to craft a patient and community oriented environment focused on educating, screening and testing of individuals for colorectal cancer whether they have medical insurance or not.
The physicians, registered nurses, technicians and administrative staff are patient focused to assist and answer your questions regarding the operations and procedures of the Center. They are highly trained and dedicated to addressing your health needs and insuring your visit to the Center is a positive experience.
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Franklin Hospital Medical Center